The reunion was a huge success! Thanks to all the hard work of Betty & Milton. Everything was well thought out, planned and executed!! We had between 63-70 people during the reunion--it was great to be together. The only thing we needed was more time for grown ups to spend together---and oh yes--no puking would have been nice too :)!
We had fun playing games, learning about relatives, swimming, hiking, playing ping pong ('round the world style), eating, crafting, jelewry making, laughing, talking, and just enjoying each other's company. We took so many photos--it's taking a bit of time to sort them all out--but they'll be on picassa soon...The cabin was fabulous--what a great place to have. I even got some great book ideas for both Kaden and myself...thanks Corinne, Cynthia, Marni, Shauna, Judy, and Elena! You all need a shelf here so I can see all of your books.
Unfortunately there was a bit of illness that spread like wildfire--the dreaded gastro-enteritis. 21 people so far have gotten sick. I'm sooooo glad most of us got sick after we got home... Hopefully this won't go down in history as the "Barfing Baker Reunion".
All in all it was so good to be together -- I'm so very sad it will be another year or two until we'll all be together again.
Now to get ready for Girls Camp......



1 comment:
Looks like a ton of fun!!! I didn't hear about the barfing fiasco. I think I'm sick to my stomach thinking about that many people getting sick. Yikes. It looks like you had a ton of fun! I saw pictures of the cabin and it looks amazing!!! I can't wait to see you guys! 2 weeks! Woo Woo!
Post a Comment