9/09/2008

The time between blog posts just zooms by--well actually--life in general has been zooming by. Hopefully once I get into the routine of school--things will start to slow down a bit--hopefully.





So--Kamryn started preschool last week and here is her first day of preschool photo.




She was soooo excited to go and had a fabulous time. She is going to the same preschool Karson went to. Children's Discovery Preschool--it is AWESOME!! Kam will do well with a structured learning environment. She already loves it. And today was the first day I had 3 hours to myself on my day off--in I don't know how long. AAAHHHHH so nice :) Did I get a ton done? no not really, excercised and run a bunch of errands--but it was nice without the drama princess for a little while.

So about a month ago my friend Noelle tagged me and I still havent done anything about it---so......here goes. Hopefully I can think of everything without too much pain.

8 things I'm passionate about
  1. my family-let's face it--they are just great
  2. reading-I love love love to read. I've always been that way. I remember my mom telling me to put down my book and go and play with my friends & that I need to live in the real world and not in a book.
  3. eating. I love food. love to eat fancy food and plain food, comfort food, and trashy food. love to eat--pretty obvious isn't it.....I especially love sweets--cookies, brownines, ice cream, and M&M's are my downfalls.
  4. cooking. I love to cook. I love to bake. I love to read cookbooks. I love to try new recipes and have my all time favorites.
  5. laughing. I love to laugh with friends, love to laugh at jokes, love to watch comedians. I love to tease, and joke with friends and family.
  6. talking. Let's face it. I love to chit chat. When I'm in a crowd--I tend to be somewhat quiet--but get me alone or with a small group of people I know--and I can't shut up. I especially love girl talk :)
  7. the outdoors. I love everything about the outdoors. Love Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. I love camping, skiing, walking, swimming, the sun especially, and everything outside.
  8. creating. I love to create things, whether it be cards, scrapbooks, jewelry, or whatever--I love to be creative. I wish I made more time for this....

8 Books I love

  1. Time Travelers Wife
  2. The Jester
  3. Shadow of the Wind
  4. Twilight series
  5. Inkheart
  6. Leven Thumps
  7. The Great and Terrible series
  8. The Broker

8 Things I love to say

  1. Love Ya
  2. come here please
  3. hey Cletus!
  4. you crack me up
  5. listen to me
  6. no not right now
  7. uh huh
  8. drama drama drama

8 things I want to do before I die

  1. Ski in the Swiss Alps
  2. go on another cruise
  3. travel across Europe & to Australia
  4. serve a mission
  5. see all my children marry in the temple
  6. watch my grandchildren grow up
  7. get into shape and stay there
  8. love my house--I so don't love it now :(

8 things I learned this year (this one's hard)

  1. Kids feet grow way too fast
  2. my husband buys way too many things (oh wait- I already knew that one)
  3. I need more hours in the day--every day
  4. Family reunions are great
  5. The time I spend with my family is time well spent
  6. my body is getting old and I'm noticing every change
  7. blogging is way fun and very addicting
  8. pedicures are a necessity--not a luxury

Ok--that was painful!!

I tag--the only other bloggers I know...

Lindy

Amy

Emily

hint hint to the rest of you Zalia, Tanya, Christy, Suz, Barb, Deborah, Mom, Aunt Pam----Get on it!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Ohhh, I so need a blog to talk about all my daily activities! One day I'll surprise you!

German Girl said...

oh my goodness! I cant believe Kamryn is old enough for preschool! i cant wait to see you all in 15 days!