1/11/2009

calendar page

Here is our family calendar page for the Baker side of the family. Everyone takes a month....ours is February---thus the red background.





Sugar-free January 10/31. I did have 2 cherry tic-tacs right before choir practice today. I didn't want anyone to keel over from my grilled cheese/tomatoe soup breath. I couldn't sing with gum in my mouth, the kids ate all the sugar free breath mints, and didn't have time to brush the teeth. Other than that.....doing ok. Even though after a day of skiing at the Canyons yesterday--freeezing cold--but sooooo fun, I so wanted a cup of cocoa with marshmallows while I warmed up.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

being home, constantly, with sick kids and being sick myself, i have wanted some comfort food so bad. so terribly bad. knowing you were struggling on saturday just as much as me makes it a little easier. :) and did i tell you i found a half eaten costco sized bag of lindor truffles in my bed side table last week? it's still there. waiting....