sOOOO, It's high noon and I just got out of the shower.. Woohoo!
I had a great time at gno last night shootin the breeze and catching up on all the latest gossip and hottest blogs out there he he he, I did check it out Deborah and it is hilarious! see here (total spoof blog). Didn't get to bed til after midnight and ended up with a HOT(102*) Kamster and up about 4 more times during the night. Yup, she's roasty toasty again. If she doesn't cough up a lung before she gets better, I'll be shocked.
So here I am, at home on a Wednesday. I feel like I'm sluffing seminary, or staying out past my curfew when mom & dad are on a trip. Naughty! Yes I should be at work, but I'm back in bed, Kam's in the bath and I just finished a way funny book. Ha ha ha. I've listened to Clifford, Super Why, Curious George, and Barney, and some other wierd show. Can I tell you what is even more anoying than Barney?.......a Barney imitation. There was an imposter today!! I kid you not. i think he had a spanish accent. Now that is just not right. Barney is Barney and don't mess with him! So know an hour and a half later, I am still humming "Just Imagine, Just Imagine" with a hint of some south of the border action. and it is not good.
Well, I must prepare myself for the outside world. My library fine for this book is up to $1.25 on Russell's account and he's already called twice to see if I've taken it back yet. Oh and we're running low on children's motrin--bubblegum flavor. Target is calling my name, did you hear it?
Then for a day of doting, barbies, and hopefully a nap or two.
1 day ago



1 comment:
oh man! you are so lucky. i'm sitting here catatonic with sleep deprivation trying to make myself clean house. gag. retch. hurl. so instead i'm off to visit that new blog. glad you linked to it since i couldn't remember it.
Post a Comment