1 day ago
1/25/2009
Only SEVEN days left
So you may not think this is such a big deal....no sugar for a month. Yes some of you could take the sweet delicacies or leave them. I however am not one of those people. Yes i am counting down days. I have a drawer full of goodies I have stashed away for myself after this horribly long month is over. Now don't get me wrong -- no my family hasn't suffered much through this ordeal. They have gotten the castoff treats and eaten them without abandon in front of my face---with glee. Therefore at this months end I will do the same to them. I will have no shame! I look forward to eating the Lindor mints leftover from Christmas, the French truffles from Costco, Deborah's pretzels (they got stuffed behind some stale danish cookies that i finaly threw away on Jan, 11th), a reeses my husband bought for me while we were skiing, a big bag of red & green M&Ms i stashed away in the cupboard for the holidays. Also, the extreme moose tacks ice cream I bought for new year's eve---but forgot to break out. Wow! Noelle, you have been my partner in misery this month and I invite you to indulge with me---just bring cookies from Paradise Bakery----any kind will do, I'll provide the milk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
i can't. i'm bringing it until march 1st now. i know, i know. but seriously i've been losing weight like i've never done and i just can't quite. it's become sort of addictive. i, of course, will blog about this.
please do call and tell me how you fair with your indulgence. i will live vicariously through your experience. those m&m's at the bridal shower the other night we literally screaming at me to eat them. worst craving EVER.
way to go lady. 6 more days. count on. count on.
Post a Comment