I got the best surprise yesterday morning. Now I hate scales. I try to avoid them at all costs. They are not my friend. When I decided to take the sugar-free challenge, my worst fear was hopping on the scale. No I didn't half to, but yes I did. Reality sinks in and you eventualy half to face your fears, I told myself. So..........I had lost 14 lbs since the last time I was on that ugly thing!!! probably back in July or something hideous like that. Wow! what a shocker. No wonder my winter pants fit a lot better....So you know I've been trying to excercise at least 3 times er week. Sometimes I don't quite make it, but I sure give it my best shot. (even in the snow) I guess some of my hard work has paid off a little bit.
I've made it 2 full days without extra sugar!! Horray for me. The toughest part was at work. Everyone brought in all their extra chocolate and candy and stuff. I did munch on some nuts, but Ohhhhh the Lindt Lindor Balls all tucked away in their fancy covers. mmmmmmmm. It was hard, but I did not succomb! Home today wasn't so bad. Most of the good stuff was gone anyway. kaden and Russ tried to tempt me with carmel corn, peanut brittle, and carmels, but I was strong. I even avoided licking the ice cream scoop when Karson just had to have some after dinner. So far so good. I'm hoping to see that scale drop even more in the next 28 days. Cross your fingers and bring me gum (sugar free of course) :)
1 day ago



1 comment:
that is the best surprise EVER. i love that good news. the first time i ever did sugar free january i lost 7 pounds in one month. that says a hecka lot about my sugar intake. way to 'say no' to all that stuff at work. those lindor balls are satan's tool i tell you! i pop them like popcorn. mmmmm yummy. me and you babe, we are in this thing together.
Post a Comment