skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
big momma's place
3/17/2009
eggs
Yellow
and
blue
make...........
GREEN
!
Eggs anyone?
I've done pancakes, milk, muffins, bread, green sprinkles on toast, and even green mashed potatoes, but never before--eggs. Were they good? You'll have to ask the dog, she got most of them. mmmmmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
Dalai Lama
I like to visit...
nienie
1 day ago
c jane enjoy it
4 years ago
Seriously, so blessed!
13 years ago
THE MEANEST MOM
14 years ago
Noelle
14 years ago
Susan Hayward Photography
14 years ago
THE KEELES
15 years ago
The Carlson Family
16 years ago
Bakerella
16 years ago
What's in my Kitchen
17 years ago
7 Ensigns
17 years ago
House of Knott
18 years ago
Lindy and Matt
David & Brooke
German Girl
My Shelfari Bookshelf
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
tasty tid-bits
View my complete profile
in the past...
▼
2009
(36)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
▼
March
(6)
ski**ski**ski**ski**ski**ski**ski**ski**ski
where has it gone?
eggs
its the simple things
I'm slacking ....
mmmmm, I think I like it
►
February
(7)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(88)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment