5/12/2009

avoidance




I love spring, but I do not love yard work at all. I have 3 grow boxes in my back yard that are growing thick lush grass. Funny how last fall they were all cleared out and now they are full again. So little time for important things! I need to get my garden in, it's already the middle of May for goodness sake! I even got a rototiller for Mothers' day!! I just need to do it. but I so don't want to.



Russ is doing just fine for those wondering. Feeling great, just is dreading the fact that he needs to buck up and eat right and excercise. so hard to do, but yes we really would like to keep him around a bit more. Any one have ideas how to make a spinach salad taste like steak and potatoes?


Well, Kaden turned 12. He'll get to pass the sacrament on Sunday. We are excited about that. He asked for a cell phone. and asked and asked and asked, and finally, we relented. We're actually trying to help out Russ' sister with her contract while she goes on her mission. Kaden has agreed to pay for texting by mowing the lawn all summer long. There will have to be some strict rules about phones and when to use them and how. Please send all your suggestions our way. The phones arrived today. (I get a new one too as I was up for one and we got a buy one get one deal) Sweet!






It ws employee appreciation week at the hospital and for a gift, they gave all employees the opportunity to get a free 8 X 10 picture taken. So we gussied everyone up and got our cheesers on. here is the finished product.









and for a nominal fee--we got a few other poses, this is the other one I liked.

Taking pictures of pictures isnn't the greatest, they are a little blurry--my camera has \n't been the same since the sand dunes. Blowing sand and cameras don't get a long very well. anyone know a good -but cheap camera shop?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny thing....i was soooooooo close to choosing this layout for my blog today but then realized it totally clash with all of our red shirts. good choice. :)
anyway, good luck with the whole salad thing. :)
that's awesome for kaden. i know he's been wanting to get out of primary for a LONG time. but he's always been very kind and atleast quiet about it. :)