Finally--a good day.
I can't believe it. Saturday morning the way it should be. Sleep in til 7:30. Send the kids downstairs to watch cartoons. Drift in and out of consciousness for 45 min. read in bed--uninterrupted for 1 blissful hour. WOW! Oh no--it doesn't stop there--uh uh. After Russ threatened the kids with no tv or computers for a week if they didn't get their jobs done by 12:30--they actually made it!! Then I went SHOPPING BY MYSELF!!! I finally got to spend my Christmas $. New shoes, new clothes, bargains for the tots. and now the best news yet---Cafe Rio is now open in Sandy!! Oh yeah. In and out with dinner for the whole fam in less than 5 minutes. What a day. Sooo forgive me for all the first class whining I've done.
Some days are pretty darn good.
1 day ago



1 comment:
oh man, why did you tel me cafe rio is open? oh man! the temptation is soooo consuming!
what a morning. this will happen to me i'm sure in three years....hopefully.
Post a Comment