6/10/2008

Woo Hoo!







LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!!







I finally have 2 toilets again! Horray!!






And here's the tile--my husband is soooo good (he wanted me to add that)





And this is the light we picked out.




Wow--little by little it is happening. Before too much longer I'll even have another sink to clean.



Lake Powell!!



Well I finally did get some Lake Powell photos--not all the ones out there--but 100 or so. They are here. Remember to click on slideshow and they will run through--or just select the photos you want to look at. (could my boobs be any bigger--woah! nasty)
This is one of my all time favorite places on this earth. There is nothing quite like riding behind a boat on a wakeboard or a ski-- slicing through water through red rock canyons. UHHGGH! Love it!!
I think the absolute best thing about this whole vacation thingy is the fact that I only had to cook & clean 1 breakfast & 1 dinner for 25 people. Then I was done the rest of the entire week!!!
My parents have had shares in houseboats since I was about 13 or 14 years old. We've gone down every year since--soemtimes more than once a year. This houseboat the Sum-R-Rainbow (totally lame name) is about 7 years old. It has 4 bedrooms (well beds anyway), 2 bathrooms, 2 fridges, air conditioner (with the generator on) and pretty much anything you need. We all sleep up on the top under the stars on big foam mattresses. We got new ones this year so I slept good--well, better than usual. The water this year was unbelievable. Usually when we go down we have about 2-3 days with good weather. This year was awesome!! I think I wakeboarded 6 times?? Anyway despite the frigid water--it was sweet! There's always tons of junk food, drinks, games, and movies. It's a great time. I even read close to 1,000 pages.....heaven!
Well I've spent a lot longer than I intended to bloggin so..... better go for now.

3 comments:

Babbs said...

Oh, that would be so much fun at Powell! Lucky! Nice pottie too.

Anonymous said...

bathroom looks great, powell looks HOT. you are HOT too. yowza baby. watch out.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Yay!!! I'm glad you posted! Your trip to Lake Powell looks like so much fun!!! Ahhhh! I wish I could go!!!! I like your hair Terri! It looks great! You guys are so darling!!! We miss you!