7/28/2008

Have you ever?

Have you ever poked yourself in the eye.................with your underwire bra?

Eaten something your child gave to you...................only to find out it was a booger?

Snorted diet coke up your nose..................................at work in front of your co-workers? (thanks Zalia)

Lied to a policeman (or anyone for that matter).........................with your kids in the car?

Thought you were alone.................. and farted............................................and someone walks right into the room so they totally knew it was you?

Picked up a water bottle and mid-swig....................................................realized it wasn't water you were drinking...................it was your husband's urine? (sorry Lindy that is just too classic to not mention)


Sadly- I have done all of these things (except the urine thingy)...... gross!

What have you done?

3 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Hahaha...I'm glad you thought of me. I'm laughing so hard!!!! I'm a little disappointed you haven't tried this one. You should....it's cool to drink your husband's pee.

Anonymous said...

ok, this is too funny/gross. i MUST copy and do it on my blog. so how do you do it? email me and fill me in. and the booger thing is still making me quite nauseous. eck eck.

Zalia said...

Love that I made it on your blog. I have not done half of those things, but I am pretty sure I have poked myself in the eye with YOUR bra and walked in the room after you slipped one out. :o)