7/24/2008

MMMMmmmmmm

I want this right now....
but I'll be good :(
Why do I always want ice cream before I go to bed??
Russ and I actually went on a date tonight.
I shopped and got great deals at Kohl's.
I cleaned my house without children
Wow what a great day.
I am happy :)
do you like my new look?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like your new look. where'd you find it? that sounds like a great day. way to go to say 'no' to the ice cream. abe and i were at the pool yesterday and both decided it was time....time to buckle down and be hungry in order to you know...lose weight. gag. gag. gag.

big mama said...

So i should really give credit where credit is due--I got this design on http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/index.php
I saw cute Karolee's blog and clicked on the little box at the top--and wa-la. they have some really fun things for free--and some not for free.