So my life is just kinda there right now. We're status quo. That's a great thing though. I'm not complaining at all. I reflect on those days when I had so many things going on, so many things to do, and I like this place so much better. Kids are playing & laughing. house not cleaned, me not worrying about it. radio on. laundry done. time to blog and facebook. yeah. I like it this way.
I went to Costco the other day---and discovered a great time to go.....3:30pm. All the mommys are at home with their kids just arriving there from a day of schooling, the lunch crowd is gone, the workers are at work, the others have come and gone. I tell you I parked in the front and passed many empty slots. it was great. I found some things I want. not need. but want.
One is a Salad spinner. It looks pretty cool, but my family doesn't eat salads, only me. so it probably wouldn't make any sense to get one. But it's really awesome!! I tried to find a phot of it....but spended way too long.
Another is new tupperware. I want to get rid of all my old warped yellowed stuff I got for my wedding and buy a new set.
a sofa with a recliner on each end. brown leather. yup. i want this.
I can't remember what the other thing is. I better go again and make a list this time. Man I tell you Alzheimers is progressing to stage 2 now. Pretty soon I won't be able to remember what I had for lunch.
Has anyone tasted the chicken cashew that comes in a frozen mix? I want to try it, but don't want a whole bag if it's gross.
1 day ago



1 comment:
Haven't tasted that, but I like your list of things you want. I bought some tupperware at Costco about a year ago. It's the kind that snaps together. It's awesome and I never have to worry about it not stacking and looking messy in my cupboards. I'm glad life is so good right now. You made me want to renew my Coscto membership.
Post a Comment