Chocolate is a necessity.....well, it isn't really, it's just very important to me.
I craved sweets after every meal, even breakfast.
gum really helped curb my craving. and having an assortment of sugarfree gum is also a nice treat.
My favorite flavor of crystal light by far is cherry lime.
I didn't snack as much this last month...amazingly, and when I did it was almonds, or apples & cheese
I lost 5 pounds. Despite increasing my fried food intake a lot. rings, fries, potatoe munchers, oh yah, I didn't let myself feel guilty about anything else.
Russell is very cruel. He taunted and teased me with chocolate bars. rubbing them on my lips before I could excape his evil wrath. (this is what I had to put up with)
I really missed baking and fixing fun desserts for my family.
I will probably do it again....maybe in march. or april. or august.
I eat way tooo much sugar and chocolate.
I will make better dessert choices.
So, i really did learn a lot from sugar free January. I do need to focus on being more healthy and making healthier meals for my family. Don't tell anyone, but I am actually enjoying excercising 3 times a week, and I hope to do it more often.
So, not sugar free anymore so.............
look what I made today.
YUMMMM
I ate 4 with reckless abandon. One right after another, with a tall glass of milk of course. These are my friend Barbara's monster cookies. She gave me a layered mix for Christmas and I have been saving them until now too. Oh they are good. peanut butter, oatmeal, M&M's, chocolate chips.
oh yeah!



3 comments:
awesome. awesome. awesome.
You are an inspiration! Keep up the exercise. You are looking good and it's not just the bra!
I've done the no sugar thing and every time I lose weight. I need to cut back. I'm sure the little guy doesn't like the sweets. I'm sure he prefers leafy greens. Haha. Keep it up! That's awesome!
Post a Comment