4/11/2009

the dilemma...


On to bigger and better things.....


Well, sort of. Have you ever been given something in good gesture, but you don't know if you really could ---or should-- use that item?

I know we've all been given things that we don't ever use and they hang around your house until you are tired of looking at them, then you either throw them away or give them to the DI or someone else who might be able to use them.

WEll, I really can't decide if we are going to keep these or not. We should keep them. Kaden really does need some new ones.

It's just, well, the more I think about it, the more I think I shouldn't...especially after talking to Zalia. (But she wouldn't even consider wearing anything second hand.)

Well, they are clean. And they did belong to family.....uncle Alex.....and given the fact that Kaden could use some, and ..... oh I can't decide...


ok ok ok


it's a bag of underwear!!






Boxer briefs. the only kind my boys will wear.
they are clean.........................but it's underwear.
I wouldn't have to buy new ones for 8 years.....


Is my family too good for used underwear?


Is yours?

I have 2 bags, one large, the other medium.

Which one do you want?





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would only wear underwear that comes from family (my boys have worn hand me downs from their cousins before) but now that i think about it, even that's pretty gross.

Babbs said...

I confess...I've used hand-me-downs (is that how it's spelled?) but I knew they were never worn. Are you sure they were worn? I guess I'd let Kaden decide. If they haven't been worn I don't see why not use them. ;)

Babbs said...

Let me clarify...how'd I forget to put this in...it was for my kids!!!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Honestly, I don't think I'd wear someone else's underwear. I know that they are washed, but you don't know what's happened in there... I read this to Matt and we were both laughing so hard. He says, "Don't do it." If this helps you make your decision Matt has seen Alex in HIS boxer briefs which means...a few people have worn these. Haha. I love it!

Zalia said...

Get rid of that sack of underwear, girl! Gross, gross, gross! The pair in the picture looks all stretched out and discolored in the wrong places! Eeewww...