Yup, one of thoooose days.
I don't really feel that old. I mean, yes my body's creaking when I get up off the floor--If I can get up. My knees are pretty shot, especially if I jog instead of walk around the park,
I am getting wrinkles all over my face---even my EAR! I don't like loud music anymore, my patience is very thin and my nerves are shot.....
but I really don't feel 40 years old!!
My birthday is today. One of those days. I'm not much for hoopla, parites, streamers or anything like that. But it is nice to hear from friends and family.
When reflecting on my life (my mere forty years) I realize I am so blessed to have a husband who protects and provides, and makes me happy.............. when he wants to,
He made this for me. (I need to hook him up with etsy....)
A pre-teen who has the greatest giggle of all time
a handsome --soon to be eight year old-- stud,
and a cowgirl pixie.
And so many friends!
What more could a gal ask for.
Thank you for making my fortieth bearable.
Do any of you feel your age??



3 comments:
I'm not sure if you got my e-mail or not. I hope you had a splendid day. YOu're the best. What a cute post.
Terri-
Just think...you've been spreading happiness for 40 years!!
Love the pics. What cute kids! I've never seen a cowgirl pixie before!!
Barb
That cowgirl pixie pic could win an award!!! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment