bakers
2008
Here is our Baker family calendar page. Every year the entire Milton & Betty Baker family does a calendar. We put together our individual pages and Nathan assembled it all this year. It's fun to see the different families every month. Since there are 10 kids--it works out just about perfect.



4 comments:
Look at your darling family! So cute! Plus, loving the font on the names. You always make everything look so great...I wish I had that creative streak in me!
WAHOO!! I was so excited to see that you posted on my blog this morning! What a fun blog you have! Just to let you know My mii's age is umm, 46!! AHHHH, and I was really trying hard too- (I like to blame it on the whole pregnancy thing! Larry doesn't buy it though)
P.S. thanks for the advice on the benadryl, it made me sleep soo much better last night!
i love this calendar page. oh great. i just got kate to fall asleep (first nap in atleast three weeks) and hyrum is awake. oh well. i am very impressed you got a song on your blog so fast. you are a technical wizard, i say.
Love the pics! now I will be expecting BIG things from you because of the blogging insight I just sent you!
Post a Comment