4/19/2008

it's really green.....



So--just in case you all were wondering about the beach photos---did you happen to notice the really cool "digger" Kamryn found to dig in the sand with. She found it on the beach. After I took the photos--I happened to get a closer look at this digger---look again-can you see that it's a pregnancy test strip! EEWWWW! I guess you can find just about anything on the beach. Gross! Yes Sarah, I know that urine is sterile-but it doesn't help the fact that my 3 yr old was playing with someone else's DNA :(

Last night was great--I had a GNO with 2 very good friends of mine. We went to a great resturant--Trio (super yummy--I ate way too much), then shopping, then a chick flick. Wow what a great time. We definately need to get together more often--and yes Tanya, you looked really cute in your new outfit--including your bug-eye'd-bling-bling shades (that she wore to the movie at midnight). and Chirsty--you scored on your 3 pairs of shoes--sweet!

Thanks for a good time ladies :)


Green green green--that's the color of my bathroom. I think I liked it much better a year ago when I picked out the bathroom paint. It's really GREEN! Russell hates it. Thinks it looks like baby poo. Hmmm. Maybe I need to tone it down a bit with some glaze. But Russell insists on white door frames. Any suggestions?





Russell wouldn't let me help, but he let Kamryn....




Oh my, it is really green!




Hey--it matches my new blog colors----sort of...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm. the green is a little split pea. i think the white outline would work with all white linens and chrome accessories?

Anonymous said...

love green! I think it's going to go great once you get other things in there---have you seen my house, every room has a base of something green, in one shade or another. Love it!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I was expecting a flourescent lime bright striking green. I actually really like it. I think it's pretty and I think Russell is right on the white door frame. I like the contrast. Love it Terri. Looks great!!!