So, after "encouraging" my husband yet again to go through all of his junk piles, I thought I should maybe do something with mine. So, Saturday I worked on this....
Kamryn walked by after I was finished and said, "wow, where did you get this?"
If you know me well--I tend to collect clutter. There have been times, well most of the time really that this is totally covered in papers, toys, books, coins, coupons, and miscellaneous items everyone in the house just sets there for a minute... Well I really should have taken a before and after photo so you can really appreciate what a feat it was. I love my china hutch. Russell made it and gave it to me for Christmas about 6 years ago. It nearly doubles the storage in my tiny "ghetto" kitchen. I should really keep it clean.
Next I will tackle the kitchen cupboards. Does anyone have a need for 14 vases or a beautiful set of glass ice cream sundae cups that have never been used since we got them for our wedding??
snow. I love snow. I love the big fluffy flakes drifing down. today is the first snow of the season--and i am in heaven!! Most people don't like the snow too much.... well too bad for you. love it!



6 comments:
Way to go...can you now come and get my house organized?! There is always that pile of stuff that needs to be gone through and there never seems to be enough time to get to it. I love that your kids didn't even recognize your hutch! :)
Can you come to my house now and help me organize?? We have the same pile that needs to be cleaned up and organized. It's always an eyesore and something you are always going to get to but never seem to get to it. Good job!! I love that your kids didn't even recognize it! :)
Do you love how I posted twice? I'm obviously having blogging issues! DUH! Sorry....I didn't think the first one posted so I redid it. Maybe I'll see how many times I can post today... :)
oh i hate areas like this. ours is tiny, right by the phone so i am forced to clean it off every week or so or else i completely lose a counter. i would have lvoed to have seen a before picture. it would have made me feel better about abe's side of the room....
My next post really should be Russell's side of the room, the basement he keeps all his man stuff, and the garage...but no wait--that would be way tooo embarrassing!!
Terri! That looks awesome! I thought you had taken a picture out of a magazine to show...it really is a gorgeous piece of furniture. I am so proud of you and I like your Fall decorations adorning it. Love it, love it, love it!
Post a Comment