hmmmmm don't you hate it when your life is either so busy or so boring you can't think of a thing to blog about? Probably not. No haven't been much in the mood myself sooooo, Tiff--you tagged me so here it goes:
8 TV shows I love to watch:
So I'm really not into TV so much anymore. I don't have access to food network (if I did, I wouldn't be blogging at all--just watching all the fabulous things to cook and eat) So this is what I end up watching for the only reason I have dropped into bed exhausted. (or walked into the room when my kids are watching the tube)
CSI NY & Miami (gotta love Horacio--ungh!)
Law and Order SVU
10 o'clock news
Seinfield reruns
Little House on the Prairie
The Brady bunch
Everybody loves Raymond
2 And a Half Men
8 Favorite Restaurants: I can only think of 7. Sad but true. We rarely go out to eat.
Cafe Rio
TheMandarin
Panda Express
Texas Roadhouse
Trio
Olive Garden
My mom's house- (does this count?)
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
Excercised
Preschool carpool and ran errands-Target, the bank, Lowes, Walmart
Went to an Awards Assembly to see Kaden get an award for Honor roll
Met with Speech therapist for Karson
laughed, talked, hugged, and played with my kids
Made Chicken chunks, rice a roni, and broccoli for dinner
went to Young Women in Excellence program. snore.
prepared for a fun weekend
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
a finished bathroom. no we still don't have a sink, counter top, or shower
an organized house--Thank you Zalia for jump starting me
Skiing. skiing. and more skiing.
becoming more healthy
a gym membership
the Twilight movie
Reading my next good book
beating Noelle's scramble score
8 People I tag:
do I have to??
Whoever wants to do this??...
1 day ago



1 comment:
Hey, just a passerby on your blog! Thinking about you, and I'm glad to see you're up to no good! :) What a life you have, oh wait, maybe that's what I should say about me---
Post a Comment