I want to get some duffel bags for our family. I'd really like to have some good sturdy ones that will last for a lot of years. You know, for the boys to take to scout camp, family vacations, on weekend trips--that sort of thing. These are from Lands end.
They are great bags, but a little light weight. I do like how the bag opens. They are a little cheaper, but there are not a lot of color choices.

They are great bags, but a little light weight. I do like how the bag opens. They are a little cheaper, but there are not a lot of color choices. I really like these.....

These are from LLBean. They look really heavy duty and like they'll last a while. They also have a great selection of colors to choose from.
Does any one have any experience with either of these bags or any other suggestions of good quality duffels?
Last year I got a gift certificate and I'd like to order something before I forget all about it.



2 comments:
we've used similar duffle bags from REI and they have lasted 10 years. we bought them to go over our backpacks when we went to chile.
Hi Terri!
I bought the girls LL Bean backpacks. I'm sure the quality is the same. They have held up for years! Love them!
Post a Comment