3/29/2008

Do you ever do something you absolutely love and haven't done it for a long time and remember how fabulous it is?... Well I keep thinking how much fun I had skiing on Tuesday. My friend Sarah and I went here and do you see all those cute little black diamonds?---Oh yeah--we tore it up! It was awesome! Everything about the day was great---except the 6$ slice of pizza and
5$ diet coke. but... it was good times. Yes most of you have heard me complain about my sore knees from the bumps and my sunburned face from the beautiful sun----(I'm peeling for the second timeright now) but every bit of it was worth it. I havent had that great a ski day in a long time. Woooo!

So what else have I been doing?-----You might think I'm a good wife and spend time with my hunny....or youmight think I'm a good mommy and spend lots of quality time with my critters....or you might think I'm a good housekeeper---no you all know I'm not a good housekeeper--anyway the answer to all of those is NO! All I have done for the past week in my coveted spar time is.... ROCK MY HEART OUT!! Thank you so much Zalia--I'm blaming it all on you!!

GuitarHeroIII is extremely addicting even if you can't stand listening to those horrible metal headbangers & whatever they call "music". I'm totally hooked. I have completely mastered -- well--maybe that is not such a great term--barely squeeked through the entire easy level and I'm on number 5 song on the medium. This is really stupid--I think about it even whn I sleep. All I see is red, yellow, and green circles coming at me and my fingers move uncontrollably. I'm a lost cause. Yes Noelle I did change my music for you--no more La la la la--at least not immediately, it is still there though...

My parents are coming for dinner tomorrow and I still don't even know what I'm going to fix, and my basement is a disaster. Oh well, maybe I'll have a little time to jam tomorrow before church.....

I think I figured out the linking thing Noelle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's like me and blogging.....