3/24/2008

I survivied!!

I didn't ever think it would be over--but here it is. Yeah! We actually survived the audit. We passed with flying colors--not even one major violation (never happened before). Oh yah Uh huh! We did awesome. So now back to the grind...



Was that really Easter that happened ysterday? It seemed like it came and went without it ever reeally being here. I was a little occupied this last month--but WOW! Karson begged me to put up the Easter decorations--so I did--well some of them anyway--Saturday afternoon. Now its Monday and they need to come down.
I'm so lame!!
The Easter Bunny did stop at our house this year. he brought Guitar Hero III for the Wii. (I'm taking you down Zalia! We need to have a rock off--when I get good of course!) Now if you thought we spent too much time in front of our television--you were wrong.



We did something a little fun this year at my mom & dad's. We had an Easter egg Roll. Here are some photos. It was pretty fun. All of us lined up and nudged the eggs to get them started and it ws a rollie pollie race. Fun!! Everyone had a good time. Then we all went into the backyard and had our annual egg hunt for the kids. We have 10 eggs a piece and all eggs are a different color. So the kids only get to find their own eggs. It's really fun cuz we get to hide the older kids' eggs in really hard places. In fact--Mom usually finds 1 or 2 eggs in the middle of summer weeding :) This year it will be an orange one. Eric (13) couldn't find his last egg. (neither could any of us who hid them) Traditions are so great!!

So I took today off to spend with the critters before they went back to school. But--Mom got sick on Friday when she was planning on having a cousins sleep over (she does this every St. Patrick's/Easter/Spring break) so she changed it to today. Hmmmmm. Whenever I wish for a day to have to myself I always have a huge long list of what I would like to do. But now when it's here..... I slept in. I read. I took a shower. I went to breakfast with my honey. I played guitar hero--oh yeah I'm on tour and passed 9 songs and now I only have to battle some dude before I can go on tour again but my fingers are too tired to play that anymore. I downloaded 3 disk fulls of photos off of our memory cards and depositted them to their apropriate files. and then I decided to blog. So here I am. What I really need to do is what I am not even doing. You know--a months worth of mail stacked on the table, cleaning my terribly cluttered house.... That list is always endless. Now I think I'll order some sandals from Land's End and then maybe go to the temple. Or read a little more. Maybe make some brownies. Wow. So many choices :)

3 comments:

Zalia said...

Bring it on, Terri. Bring it on.

Anonymous said...

Your Back!!!! I really thought that you might have died at your office or somehting. I tried to e-mail you 2 times (different addresses) and they were both denied delivery! So, I am so happy that THAT is done for you and all is well. Happy skiing today!

Anonymous said...

yoohoo! sooo glad it is done for you. and wait, i swear last time iheard, you were a peds oncology nurse. what were you having to do with being audited? that sounds terrible.