girls basketball game tonight--Wu Hoo!!!!
You should've seen how hard they worked--and they had fun!--well
at least they looked like they had fun. These 6 girls are truly amazing!
The other team came out and unfortunately dominated the first quarter,
but they must have gotten a touch of altitude sickness
(four of them were at least 5'11")
cuz they couldn't touch us the rest of the game!!
You girls were all team players and it was so exciting to be there cheering you on.
We hope nobody was offended from the loud cheering section.
Sorry.
I'll try to keep Michelle under a little more control tomorrow :)
I'm charging the good camera for tomorrow's game as well. I took about 32 photos--only 2 were salvagable due to the quick moves and skills of these hotties!!
Boom Baby!!



1 comment:
woo hoo! way to go! i love this picture. we have amazingly athletic young women in our ward. it makes finding a babysitter tough sometime.
Post a Comment