4/01/2008

I have some good news...and some bad news.

Well--mostly its good news!! Russell got a job! Horray for him. He starts on Monday! Horray for him!
Now let me tell you the details---not so horray.
Russ got a call Sunday evening from his friend Rob up in Montana. They are desperately in need of a medical device designer for this up and coming company who is doing surprisingly well. Rob flew out yesterday morning to have an impromptu interview and Russ was so excited about it he flew to Montana to see the place. Its a great deal. They even looked at housing for us. Found a great place roughly 50 miles from Yellowstone--kind of out in the boondocks but oh well. They will pay our first 3 months rent. If we like it after that we have the option to buy. :)
His salary is good enough that I won't have to work--of course I won't have anywhere to work & I'll be driving the kids to the bus stop 6 miles away--but it sounds like a fun experience. There's a lake nearby and the closest neighbor is 2 miles away. I think I might be a little lonely--but it will give me some good time to settle in.
They are sending a truck next Wednesday to move--I can't believe it--everything is happening so fast. My parents are in Mexico and we can't get a hold of them until they check in. They don't have routine cell service so they don't even know. Russell's parents left for Europe last Sunday and won't be home until April 17th so we'll be gone before they even know about it. CRAZY!
Well I must go and pack---13 years of crap to box up----so if anyone has any boxes or would like to help me move, I'll take any help I can get. I can't even think about how much I'm going to miss everyone or I'll just fall apart and not be able toget anything done. So we'll chat later. :)

4 comments:

big mama said...

I couldn't resist---APRIL FOOL's!!!

ha ha ha ha ha



have a great day :)

Emily said...

LOL! Oh my heck you totally got me! I love it! You just reminded me that I needed to hurry and pull some joke on Larry before the day is over:)Your new life was sounding pretty exciting to me- you have some imagination!!

Anonymous said...

What ever!!!!! Don't ever do that again!

Anonymous said...

i am seriously almost crying i am so sad and then i go and read te first comment and i want to shake you !!!!! aaahhh! mean mean lady. but good quite good.