I love him because he's so tender & sweet to his brother & sister.
I love him because he's got angel kisses all over his face.
I love him because he is so responsible & I can trust him.
I love him because he's got the silliest giggle in all the world.
I love him because of his fabulous imagination.
I love him because he's got a great sense of humor and keeps us all chuckling.
I love that he loves to read, spend time with his family, and play.
I love him because he's my son.
and he's 11 years old today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADEN!!
All he says about today is -- it's bad enough having your birthday on Sunday--but man, Fast Sunday too?!?
All in all I think he had a good day.
How can you go wrong playing a brand new Wii game--Super Smash Bro's Brawl all morning and then having Pumpkin Pie Squares for your birthday cake!!
I remember the day he was born....
I was scared to death.
After being on bed rest for 3 weeks with high blood pressure--I was really starting to wonder if I could make it through....
The dr. said they needed to get him out because my pressure was getting too high and it was stressing him out.
We were told he was about 6 pounds so he should probably do well.
My first baby--it's not supposed to be this way.
After 13 hours on a pitosin drip and 3 cervidil supppositories and no baby--the dr. (not mine of course--mine was on vacation for another week) said we needed to do an emergency C-section.
They took him right away to the nursery ......
he was having trouble breathing.
4 lbs 11oz.
Pulmonary hemorrhage.
A valve wasn't closed in his heart.
Intubation went well.
He's holding his own right now.
He was 5 1/2 weeks early.
I'm a basket case..........
I didn't get to even see him for 8 hours--then I could only touch his back.
5 days later I got to hold him for the first time.
The hardest thing I had to do was leave the hospital without him.
We were some of the lucky ones.
We were able to take him home after 2 1/2 weeks.
From that time on he's been my little guy.
He's very happy, helpful, smart, and sweet.
I'm so glad you were born Kaden.
I love you.
Happy Birthday
1 day ago



1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADEN! I had never heard that story Terri. What a rough little beginning, I'm so glad everything turned out well. Matt and I always say how we would love to have such good kids like you and Russell have. They always seem so well behaved and easy going. I know it's because of your great parenting! We love you!
Post a Comment