Isn't it sad we get in such a rut sometimes we don't appreciate the many beautiful things around us? It's been seven years since I've had a fresh set of eyes and today I picked up my new glasses...it's a whole new beautiful world out there!! I can see lots of tiny leaves on trees....individual blades of grass....trees on the mountains covered with snow......oh yeah--and all the dirt in my house :( Yup this is part of my new look. I also lost 5 lbs.....on my head. I got my hair chopped. Kaden & Karson say I look weird. Kam is wondering why I even did it. Russ thinks I look like a Q-Tip. I like it and I guess that's enough.
So Kaden got glasses too. he happens to agree with me on our beautiful world and all our new discoveries. He can actually see all the words on the board now. He has some weird vision I'll tell you what..near sighted in one eye--far sighted in the other. He let me know he now shares this trait with Ulysses S. Grant.??>.. OK..whatever.
Well I'm off to bed right now--exhausted yet again. I'm actually glad I go to work where I can a few simple tasks and sit instead of run all over the valley, cleaning house, dishes, multitasking like crazy, getting ready to go to the cabin this weekend and lake powell next week--and I'm packing it into my few and precious days off. boy am I tired!
Before I go--I want to wish a very happy birthday to Suzanne!! Tomorrow is her big day and she is out celebrating in Washing DC with her honey. Suzanne--you are an awesome person. You amaze me. You always seem to know what to say and do at any given moment. You are very thoughtful and wise beyond your years. Thank you for being my friend, listening to me when I need it, and making me laugh. Hope you are having a fabulous time!!
1 day ago



No comments:
Post a Comment