5/26/2008

Karson is 7 years old!!

I can't believe you are 7 already. Wow! You have grown up too fast. I remember bringing you home from the hospital. You had such serious eyes that watched me wherever I went--I guess you still do that. You were so happy and so into mischief when you were little. I don't know how many times you unrolled the toilet paper in the bathroom. Yes, I have proof. You were always seeing how much you could get away with. I remember when Kaden was in swimming lessons and you were about 18 months old. You loved the water--still do. I think I realized this when you were 6 months old and you woudl hold your breath and stick your head under the water again and again. (weird for a baby yes!) Anyway, we were at the swimming pool and you wanted to get in sooooo bad, but I didn't have your swim diaper and there was lessons going on so you couldn't get in. Well you kept wandering away and I told you, you can't get in, again and again you tried. finally I said, "you can't get in with your shoes on", so you took them off., then your socks, then you dipped your feet in the pool. I told you you couldn't get in the pool with your clothes on. I came over to get you. I went on talking with a friend. then you took off your pants, then your shirt, and before I knew it, you were getting in the pool--stark naked!
Karson you bring so much joy into our lives. You are so kind hearted and gentle with your sister, and you would do anything in the world for your brother. You are my climber, my teaser, my candy eater, my great little reader, my snuggler, my back rub giver, and my helper. Thanks for coming to our family and making us happy.
I love you Karson!!

No comments: