So--I got this for my birthday--after a few hints of course. And I love it!!
I dont' by any means have a lot of jewelry as you can see--
but it is all organized now!!
It's from Pottery Barn--and i wish I could live inside their catalog--I love all their stuff and wish everything in my life could be that clean, crisp, organized, and nice.
This is Kamryn being glamorous with a hat she found in her closet. Cutie Pie!
Kamryn's contribution to blogging--yydgfjdfrufyrhrtuyrirufur87hgdtsyghvaaaaaak'l'b
gf;hbBG]; nj]k]\nhbshjftjcgdtcfdjxdickyjvkfhvnj hhfuijkkvhjvbvgngbjgubvhguvhdfjkv
hbvfrfnrt98riouft5tjrv5i4o8v9ti590t5-to-riogfr0gtiklr0-gtouhtoph



2 comments:
i'm glad i'm not the only one that loves pottery barn. sometimes i'm afraid to admit it since it's so 'in'. like i can't think of anything more original than pottery barn. but i LOVE LOVE LOVE almost everything in there. this little tidbit that you got is quite lovely. isn't it great how little things like this can brighten up our day? my jewlery is in a baggie.
love the jewelry box as you know. i'm glad he took the hint!
Post a Comment