yah.
that was it.
But since I was asked to make a cake, i thought I'd make this.
Key Lime Cheesecake

It was soooooo good. I was really bummed I didnt' have any leftovers cuz it is supposed to be even better the next day. I can't get it out of my mind.......
maybe I'll make it for payday potluck next Friday. then I'll for sure have left overs..... the recipe is here.
Well,
something fabulous happened.
you're not going to believe it, so I guess I'll have to get a photo up.
It's finally done. Last night at 10:00pm the muscle finally finished his project of 1 year and 353 days of finishing the bathroom!!!
well, it still isn't totally finished. the shower is nowhere near done and most likely won't be for years, but at least I now have a sink!! Russ worked with a friend who taught him how to work with marble. He cut and polished this piece, well actually he started with another piece that we liked much better, but it got a nice crack down the middle, so we had to go for another option. It doesn't look to shabby. Actually, I love it!! especially when we don't have to use sanitizer or run to the other bathroom to wash hands.
Wooooo hoooooo!!!!



2 comments:
the cheesecake LOOKed awesome. glad it turned out. i'll have to come over for a cheesecake tutorial one of these days. those suckers scare me. thus i make your brownies that are no-fail.
excited for your bathroom. i'll send russell some positive ' you can do it' vibes about the shower. and pray you never have another flood...ever ever ever.
This looks soooooo great!
Post a Comment