Just thought I'd share a funny with you i got today and just chuckled. Ha ha ha ha
If you haven't purchased your eggs yet I suggest you do so soon. Hard boiled eggs are much easier to peel if they're old. FYI :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i have NOOOOO idea what i'm going to make for GNO. any suggestions? and this Easter i'm in charge of dessert. hhhmmmmm. i want to do something new and fresh. not sure what that would be. so no, i have no clue what i'm doing for Easter. thanks for the chuckle with the bunnies.
2 comments:
i have NOOOOO idea what i'm going to make for GNO. any suggestions? and this Easter i'm in charge of dessert. hhhmmmmm. i want to do something new and fresh. not sure what that would be. so no, i have no clue what i'm doing for Easter. thanks for the chuckle with the bunnies.
That bunny cartoon is too funny! Noelle, I have a great spring recipe for a sheet cake that feeds lots of folks. Let me know if you are interested.
Post a Comment