I just wanted you to know that I wish I could freeze this moment in time.....
right now it's 10:00 am, I'm sitting up in bed blogging on my lap top, Kamryn is at Grandma Baker's playing with cousins from San Diego, the boys are in bed with me playing their DS's. We are jammin to the songs on my blog, everyone is singing along. he he he
I love sleep in days. The kids inevitably come upstairs and climb into bed with us. We all drift in and out of sleep, or talk, or wish. I cherish these days.
It is good.
1 day ago



1 comment:
oh this sounds so lovely. this has never occured at our home. never. when abe and i try to sleep in, we are bombarded by 'mom!mom!mom! wake up! get me breakfast! sam won't let me watch a t.v. show! get out of bed! wake up!' word for word every time. i kid you not.
Post a Comment